ArtFiberFest!

Once again ArtFiberFest was a wonderful experience and I cannot say enough about the amazing and creative people that attended! This year it was at Reed College in Portland, OR and for anyone out there that is looking for a new and creative experience this the the retreat for you!! Everyone (as usual) completed all kinds of wonderful projects. All of the students in both of the classes that I taught, TOTALLY exeded my expectations and put their own twist on my techniques and projects. I never get tired of seeing the things that I teach get turned into something unexpected! My grattitude goes out to Teesha, Tracy, Tiffany and Trista for putting on such a fabulous, well thought out and inspiring retreat- they totally ROCK! Here are a handful of pics from the last few days!!










Komentar