Hyped up on Inspiration!


I have been hard at work in the studio since 6:30 am this morning and I am hyped up on inspiration!! My typical pattern is that when I step away from the studio, away from my own work, I return SUPER inspired! I have always been this way- something about taking a break from my own creative work (no more than 1 week though) that brings me back to more ideas and energy to create.  I finally am feeling like I can breath after 2 months of A LOT going on with travel, teaching and deadlines- a lot of work on preparation and just trying to keep my head above water. I am finally feeling like I am ready to sit down to try and organize this new life- make things better- streamline my ideas and my schedule and get down to some SERIOUS creating- new classes, new work and a new chapter!

Komentar