Updates from the Studio

In my quest to be more organized both in my life and online, I have decided that Mondays are going to be my weekly studio update on my blog- new and different things created, teaching updates and announcements!

With the holidays around the corner (which I CANNOT BELIEVE!!) I have started creating all kinds of goodies- I LOVE this time of year and I am always extra inspired about creating all kinds of stuff! I spent a good part of the weekend working on some drawings for some holiday cards that I just sent off to the printer and will be coming soon to my shop!



I also added another hand carved stamp kit with a holiday theme in my shop and I have already started creating my own holiday paper with it!




I have decided to make my Graffiti Chic online class available to register and participate in at any time. Since I will be offering a Graffiti Chic Part 2 in January, I thought that I would make the first class available for anyone out there who wants to take it! You can view a couple a couple of video snippets below- please visit my website for more information on registering for the class!

IMPORTANT NOTE-If you participated in any of the past Graffiti Chic classes and want access to the site again please email me and I will give you free access.




I am trying to figure out the best way to offer my online classes and while I think it is important to have structure with a beginning and end- I am considering opening up each class for registration at any time once the "official 5 weeks" are over with. This may give those looking for structure the opportunity to create within a time frame but also make the class available for those who like more freedom to work over a long period of time. Let me know any thoughts or opinions on this- How do you work best when taking a class?

Tomorrow I have another SUPER fun and creative tutorial that I can't wait to share and then Wednesday I will be doing another give away so please check back for more inspiration!

Komentar