herbed cream cheese

IMG_7189
One of my favorite treats is any kinds of herbed cheese spread and I've discovered that it is almost easier to make your own.


IMG_7196
There is nothing better than using fresh herbs in any kind of cooking- they are so simple and delicious! I picked some of my favorites- basil, sage, oregano and a little bit of chives and I diced them up


IMG_7198
I added the herbs to cream cheese- but you could use any kind of soft cheese.


IMG_7199
I mixed up the cheese and herbs.
The herbed cheese could be used on all kinds of things- crackers, sandwiches, bagels, in recipes but my favorite is to use it with vegis.


IMG_7203
I like to cut up a cucumber


IMG_7206
and add a dollop of herbed cheese to the top of each slice.


IMG_7208
Last I add a tiny basil leaf to the top of the cheese.


IMG_7213
Oh how pretty!


IMG_7216
And this my friends is one of my favorite things to snack on throughout the day!


IMG_7214

Komentar