polymer clay bangles


I love bracelets and I have a really big collection that I switch out depending on my mood. I also love finding ways to create my own bracelets and today I am sharing one the easiest ways to create colorful custom bangles!

Polymer clay is my favorite supply to use for this project- it is easy to work with, affordable and come in lots of beautiful colors.

I start by selecting two or three different colors that I roll out, then twist together and then roll again until the colors begin to blend together.


Then I like to add little dots of color and roll again.

The last step is to form the bracelet into a circle. First measure your wrist and then shape the bracelet a little bit larger.

Bake bracelets on a baking sheet according to directions on package.

The result is colorful and unique bangles!

Komentar