3 ways to use a coloring page in a tablescape

I love putting a creative twist on my holiday tablescapes and while I enjoy traditional decor, I am a sucker for anything creative and a little unexpected! I've created a fall floral coloring page and today I am sharing three simple ways to put it to use in your table settings.
Coloring is not just for kids (thank goodness adults are finally catching on to this) and I think decorative coloring pages are great for adding something unique to a table. I drew a fall floral coloring page for you guys (scroll to the bottom to download). I printed it off in two different sizes and got busy using those pages in a my fall table.

You know how restaurants and diners offer a coloring placemat and crayons to kids? Well I've always wondered why they don't make them for adults!?!

I thought it would be fun to print off coloring pages on 11"x14" card stock and use them as placemats. They are decorative and pretty in black and white but they can also be colored!

Add a jar of colorful markers to each place setting and you'll provide the opportunity for your guests to get a little creative!

I also used 11"x14" pages to create a table runner down the middle of the table. I love the black and white but you could get creative ahead of time and color or paint the pages to add color to your table setting. You find some of my favorite ways to add color to a page HERE

I will never EVER buy napkin rings because they are so darn easy to make out of anything! I used a page that I colored to create a set cute little napkin rings.

So there you have it, a creative and colorful approach to a table setting! 
Download your own floral page below and have fun coloring and decorating.

download floral coloring page 8.5 x 11" HERE
download floral coloring page 11 x 14" HERE


Komentar