a peek inside my latest class ART JOURNAL BLISS!



My next online class Art Journal Bliss starts on Monday, November 23rd and today I have a little preview! This class and the rest of my online classes are on sale all week so you can grab Art Journal Bliss for just $20.


art journal bliss from Alisa Burke on Vimeo.



Art Journal Delight has been one of my most popular classes to date so I have created another fun classes dedicated to art journaling called Art Journal Bliss

I spend  A LOT of time sketching but I probably spend just as much time working in an art journal. For me there is really a fine line between an art journal and a sketchbook. For my sketching process I limit my supplies- But when I work in my art journal, I explore all kinds of mixed media techniques like painting, collage, sewing (with paper), stamping, doodling, drawing and printmaking. My art journal is a small and accessible place for me to practice, explore and brainstorm all kinds of techniques. 



In this class I will be sharing more of my favorite simple art journal techniques, tricks, and prompts that anyone, any age or experience will be able to create! 




Komentar