the year that I live fearless


On the outside it may look like I've got it together and live my days carefree and with ease. But the truth is that for as long as I can remember, I have battled fear and anxiety- like straight up stop you in your tracks fear of anything and everything. Most of the time my fears are ridiculous- often worrying about the unknown and things I have no control over. I've spent many years frozen by fear and controlled by anxiety and it is a battle that I will fight for the rest of my life. Thankfully, over time and lots of work, I've grown into a confident and less anxious person but it's always somewhere in the background. I've spent years cultivating all kinds of ways to cope with my anxiety and while I'm really happy and proud of the who I am, this is the year that I want embrace living fearless. I want to be a warrior in everything that I do, to feel the fear and and do it anyway, I want to be bold in the ways that I pick myself up after adversity, I want to squash the lies that fear whispers to to me in weak moments, I want to fight for gratitude, hope and joy. This is the year that I will live fearless.


Komentar