canvas supply bag

I do a lot of traveling back and forth between my home and my studio and that means I am always lugging a bunch of supplies with me! Recently I found THIS canvas supply tote (this post is not sponsored) and I thought it would be perfect for transporting supplies.



The tote is heavy duty canvas and has 8 large pockets and 16 small ones and is designed to stay open when you set it down- perfect for a variety of random supplies. There was no way I could leave this tote plain so of course I used acrylic paint and added messy layers of color to it. I used a combination of Golden Fluid Acrylics, High Flow Acrylics and Blick Matte Acrylics

TIP: I've found when I am painting on heavy duty canvas, I prefer to use fluid acrylics because them seem to spread and soak into that heavy canvas better.

I gave the tote a quick layer of messy color and a few simple details and just like that it was transformed into something that felt a little more like me!


Komentar